RV Air Conditioning System | RVAC-S
- Energy efficiency improvement
- Coefficient of Performance (COP) is improved by up to 35% depending on the refrigerant mixture boiling point
- Compressor power (kW) consumption is reduced by an average of 15-23%
- Less liquid refrigerant is carried into the compressor
- Heating capacity of the system is enhanced even at low evaporation temperatures
- Discharge pressure is decreased and discharge temperature increased
- Reduces equipment’s refrigerant cycling
- Prolongs equipment lifespan and dramatically reduces equipment wear
- Green technology, which contributes to improved environment
A PATENTED BREAKTHROUGH
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Magnetizer® affects in a beneficial way both the refrigerant and the lubrication oil systems of air conditioners increasing their lifespan and function.
The refrigerant treated with Magnetizer® bonds better with synthetic oil. It also helps to reduce friction within the compressor and makes it run smoother, better lubricated, with less power to draw.
It reduces surface tension and lowers the boiler point – compressor does not have to work as hard (compress at as high a temperature) because the boiling point is now lowered.
In a window A/C lab test we got 0.5 less amp with Magnetizer® on it drew 4.5 amps vs. 5 amps prior to its installation, reducing power draw by 10%.
In the same time, it made temperature cooler with the lower boiling point and made the temp of the air coming from the compressor colder.
The technology works through the field of applied electromotive force (EMF) that create an energized ortho-electron spin within the atomic structure of the refrigerant. Because of that, the molecules disassociate more easily, resulting in an increase in the bubbles detached from the surface into the flow.
A secondary physical mechanism is that due to the EMF, the lubrication oil of a compressor is attracted from the heat transfer surface into the mainstream flow, increasing the cooling capacity.
Moncton University and industry testing have shown an increase of 35% COP (Coefficient of Performance) and 15-23% reduction in power (kWh) consumption.
A scientific paper published in the International Journal of Energy Research on “Effect of Magnetic Field On The Performance Of New Refrigerants” can be viewed here and for your convenience, it has been included in the file below (page 15) together with selected Magnetizer® tests. Please contact us for PowerPoint presentation on more refrigeration and A/C tests.
More information here.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 in|